Saturday, November 12, 2011

GaiaOnline-zOMG help?

In the sewers, Barry gave me the quest to go and tighten the valves. When I finished tightening the valves, my PDA said "Congrats, you tightened all the valves! Now go talk to Barry." I went and talked to Barry. He said that I didn't tighten all the valves. So I went out and re-tightened the valves. On all the valves it said something about that I already tightened this one. When I opened my PDA global map, the quest flag was where Barry is. When I went and talked to Barry he said I have more valves to tighten. I reset my laptop, and logged back on to zOMG. Two quest flags were on two valves, so I tightened those. My PDA then said "Congrats, you tightened all the valves! Now go talk to Barry." When I talked to Barry, he said I didn't tighten all the valves. So I exited out of zOMG. When I turned zOMG back on, my PDA shows that all the valves have quest flags on them. When I go to tighten them, it says I already tightened them. How do I fix this problem and get out of the sewers?!

No comments:

Post a Comment