Monday, November 14, 2011

I am starting to eat organic and diet and i live with my grandparents, they always eat my stuff?

I should mention that I do live with them for free. I dont mention a lot of stuff to them that I would freak out on a roomate for cause there family and I live iwth them for free. I am starting to eat organic , I do all my own shopping and dishes. I am never here between work and school. So I freeze alot of my food because they dont eat any of the dishes I make and it cuts down on waste. A lot of times when i come home I find my hormone free lunch meat and organic cheese gone and its never replaced. Or I have to wait for more to thaw out. I love them but his is driving my nuts. I have to live with them to be able to afford school or i would move out. I have lived on my own for a while before i moved in with them and never had this problem, normaly when a roomate takes eats something they replace it or you at least get to yell at them. I have a hard time talking to them because they get all hurt on the inside when i talk2 themand walk on egg shells for a week. there old like that 65&74

No comments:

Post a Comment