Sunday, November 13, 2011

Friend/guy advice...?

So I have this guy that I've known for several years now and I use to date his ex bestfriends like 10 years ago (no longer friends bc his bf and gf slept together when he left for Iraq). Now he's a govt contractor in Iraq and we've been emailing and instant messaging everyday and planning on spending time with one another when he gets back next month. Anyway one of my girlfriends asked me if one of my other girlfriends use to date him immediately I said no bc they only met up once or twice when she rode with me to see my boyfriend that use to be his bestfriend (10 yrs ago) she told me then that she didn't want anything to do with him because he wasn't her type and she wasn't attracted to him they never kissed or anything just hung out. However the other day I asked her if she cared if I dated him she stated that she did not but said she thought I should have asked her first. When I told her I was talking to him we were nothing more than platonic friends and meeting up was not even in the equation. She called me yesterday to ure me that it was ok and told me that she and him went out a few times when she got to college but it was only as friends (however I didnt know this at the time considering she never tells me anything about who she dates or is in an relationship with). Now with all that said should I feel bad? Considering that she never liked him and never wanted anything more from him but friendship. She swore to me it was ok....

No comments:

Post a Comment