Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hey Jewish folk did you hear Obamas Speech about Israel? it is sick.?

and he gets up and says he is a christian and yet quotes pages from the koran. I do not get that do you? I am a christian a struggling one as we all struggle with sin but no way would I even quote anything from that book called the koran but I would the Holy Bible. so do you think Obama is for or against Israel? what I pick up he is against. wanting Israel to give up more land, what a crock of you know what. Israel keep what is yours, God gave Abraham that land and promised that his descendant's will be numerous, stick up for your rights infact God is on your side and it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God like the bible says. so what do you think Israelis do you think Obama is for or against Israel?

No comments:

Post a Comment