Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Do i have problems with my ?

ok i was in a bathroom and i pooped for 2 hrs and the bathroom rlly stinked so i couldnt breathe and fainted on the floor.when i was fainted i was still pooping then my mom came in and saw poop on the floor..she had a knife and was gunna kill me and then my poop smell scared her away.i tried cleaning the poop with the rug but it didnt come out.the poop is stuck to the floor when my friendz come over and use the bathroom they look at the poop and run outta my house it has ruined my life and im in my closet my moms still trying to kill me also i was farting outta control last night and my neighbors heard it and they told me to stfu and stop farting it made me sad but its ok i heard them fart to so were even plz good anwsers.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment