Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Girls only. Would you consider going out with...?

I'm a 27 year old man. At the moment, I can only work part-time at ups due to our fantastic economy. couch cough. I make under $200.00 weekly. I live at home and still give mom money 3 weeks a month. The one week I don't I bank most of the check. The money I give her is for my car insurance and phone bill along with anything else that I can possibly help out with. I do chores around the house and take care of it as it were my very own. I will be returning to school most likely for the 3rd summer semester. I'm a criminal justice major over at Camden County College. I have 30 credits to my name. I'm hoping to be a state trooper some day and do good for the community. I am in athletic shape as I work out 5-6 days a week strenuously(spelling). My hobbies are drawing, reading comic books, playing video games. Those are the ones that don't cost an arm an a leg. I have other tastes I would love to engage in later as our country gets out of this whole were in and I get a degree. Would you all look down on me and call me a looser if I were to ask you out on a date such as going to a bar for some tonic water and dancing? I say tonic water because I am not gonna have alcohol and then go driving. Besides, if I were to go out on a date, the last thing I would want for you to see is a sloppy me. LMAO. And drinks are soooo expensive. Plus tipping the hot *** bar tender. I'm 6'4 214 lbs. I'm thoughtful and try to do right by others and not screw people over like some and am not superficial as I am in touch with what matters most. Non materialism. What do you think ladies? 18 and up answere please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment