Thursday, November 10, 2011

How can I establish different pwords for my Yahoo eMail and Yahoo Group page?

I have a Yahoo Group page with an 'attached' Yahoo eMail account. I am the Group Owner/Moderator, but I have recently gotten others to volunteer their time to help maintain the Group page. I have set them all up as Moderators - not Owners - so their privileges are different than mine, e.g., they cannot 'Delete' the Group. They need to be able to read our Yahoo eMail account in order to provide their services. My problem is that both the Group page and the eMail address are under the same Yahoo account. So, the volunteer moderators have to use the same eMail login and pword as I do as the Group owner, in order to read the Group eMail. I need to be able to have 1 login and pword for the Group page - and - a DIFFERENT login and pword for the eMail that is ociated with the Group page. Is this possible? I am thinking no, since both the Group page and eMail account are tied to the same Yahoo Account. Does anyone know how I can change it?

No comments:

Post a Comment