Sunday, November 6, 2011

Really cruel pranks to totally ruin this kid....?

Okay so there's this ''Nerd'' in my cl who I really hate. I was being nice to him and all that and I thought we'd probably get along. Instead all he did was ignore me like if I asked him what was wrong and why he was avoiding me he'd laugh at me then give me deathstares then say stuff behind my back call me a ginger ***** a slut a tramp wishes he got rid of me forever ect for no reason I had a crush on him before now he hates me. He tried to get this autistic kid in my cl to date me then dump me for a laugh (at least that's what his friend said he was planning to do) he'd always yell at me to get to cl even if i wasn't even late...before cl one day he was reading a dictionary then i mumbled to myself he slammed the book down, turned right toward me looked me right in the eye and yelled at me ''If you are GOING to say something you say it in my face, you get that?!'' He's only mean to me if I ever helped him with stuff all I'd get is a sarcastic ''thank you'' he still says crap behind my back and glares at me from a distance I can't even be in the same room or cafeteria as him without him going mad at me for it. I'll admit he's not the best looking kid around like he has these big red fish lips (pale skin does not help) real bulky gles and wears stupid clothes. Not to mention he's disgusting he's 15 and he'll wipe earwax on the chairs during cl im like ewww thats so gross! And he'll talk about weird stuff and threaten me. Whenever I walk past him he'll stop and glare at me (like this really intense glare) it is so creepy.. Anyway I've had enough of him (he actually has a gf now who's a preppy stuckup *****) and I want to know what really cruel pranks to ruin him (without him killing me lol) before the easter holidays (April 2nd April 1st is the last day) thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment