Monday, November 7, 2011

She asked me to kiss her then turned away...?

I was at this girls house who I quite simply am infatuated with. She knows it and had said it's fine but she just want to be mates for now. But last night we were typing on her laptop talking cause we didn't want to wake her room mate. So she typed kiss me now, I weren't sure if she was joking or not... so I said honestly and she typed yes and when I went to kiss her she turned her head. She typed that I didn't think you'd actually do it. I was like well what the hell did you think I'd do? We kinda just carried on talking for a while on her laptop but when I was leaving she said I just thought you'd laugh at it or something. Do you think this has any meaning at all? Does she like me or doesn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment