Sunday, November 6, 2011

Should I tell my friends?

Normally my friends make school fun and exciting, even though it's not. But today was different. Today, they treated me differently, in a bad way. It was gym and we were doing track. I had 5 friends the cl that I wanted to work with for sit ups. My two friends (I'm changing their names) Erin and Martha, paired up. So that left us 4 girls in a group. My friend Emily (changed names again) asked my friend Kristen to be her partener, and she was like "Sorry, I'm already Tara's partner, but you can be Kianna's." And I said sure, but Emily was like "But I don't wanna be Kianna's partnener. Why don't you be her's?" And it was like that back and forth for a while. It made me feel left out..They haven't made me feel left out for like..a year now. I told them the last time how I felt and it's changed since then, until now. Then later on in the day, I felt like my friends were getting bored with me. They hardly talked to me or anything. Or at lunch, I tried to talk and they just ignored me. My friends are hardly ever like this. Should I confront them? And if I am boring them, what can I do to change this? Make me more exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment