Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Whats wrong with me?!?

I really want to be proper heteroual but I am starting to question myself :(:( :'( omg i'm so ashamed of myself. i'm 16 ( turned 16 last week ) and I try to think men are hot but I CAN'T. david beckham, colin farrell, leonardo dicaprio, brad pitt, tyson beckford, chris brown are all not attractive in my opinion yet mariah carey, christina aguilera, nicole scherzinger, britney spears (used to be hott), jessica alba, angelina jolie i can't help but be sooo attracted to them and think there really hot. the thing is i can't be a gay girl cause i'm like the girliest girl ever, i wear lots of make up, straighten my hair and everything except i like to dress in like hoodys, not reallyy girly clothes but sorta girly ( i prefer more casual ), in school every body tells me that i'm the best looking girl in the whole school (even older guys).. but yeah i even think that d!ck is sooooooo horrible and the fort of doing stuff with a man (example: makes me sick to my stomach) i wish i weren't like this. is it just a phase???? how can i make myself find men attractive cause i also hate there bodies and everything.. was anybody else like this as a teen???????

No comments:

Post a Comment