Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Which is more fun skiing or snowboarding?

it really does depend on you. If you'll only be on the mountain for two days this entire year, i think you should stick with skiing. I myself am a snowboarder, but if your not gonna be on the mountain that much, you won't learn for years. I'm talkin like 5 years until you're back in the park, if you go with snowboarding. The only reason i say this is because 2 days isn't enough to learn, especially if you only do it like once a year. If you go snowboarding like every week (like me) then you could be back at the park in about 2 years. But at the small number of times you go to the mountain, you won't be able to learn for a long long time. But it is your decision, and whatever you do, don't let a bunch of ski haters tell you skiing is gay- i'm a snowboarder myself, but i don't hate skiers. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment